Golden State Bail Bonds in Palm Springs, California
Golden State Bail Bonds has dealt with everyone kind of bond and every kind of situation-surety bonds, immigration bonds, felony criminal bonds and traffic bonds. You can count on us to give prompt, professional service when posting a Palm Springs bail bond.
If you get a call from a friend or relative that needs a bail bond in Palm Springs, Golden State Bail Bond is your choice. One call to (888) 665-2457 is all you need to make. Why Golden State Bail Bonds?
- Our licensed California bail agents work with law enforcement and the courts who determine Palm Springs bail amounts. Once we receive the call that you need a Palm Springs bail bondsman, we contact the jail to get all the information you need to post bond.
- You can handle all the details of posting bond for a friend or relative from the comfort of your home whether you live in Texas or Alabama. You can simply go to our website and download the forms or call us at (888) 665-2457 and ask us to fax them to you. You can even pay for the Palm Springs bond on the phone-Golden State Bail Bonds accepts all major credit cards. If the bond is $1,000, you will pay about $100, or ten percent of the bond amount.
- In most cases your licensed Palm Springs bail bondsman can give the defendant a free ride.
- You can trust Golden State Bail Bonds to handle your Palm Springs bail bond discreetly and professionally. We are not here to judge you about why you were arrested in Palm Springs.
Many people had never heard of Palm Springs, California until Sonny Bono became mayor in the 1980s. Palm Springs is a thriving city protected by 94 sworn police officers who work at the airport, on bicycle patrols and on general patrol. But if you are arrested and need a Palm Springs bail bond, you will be taken to one of the jails overseen by the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department:
- Blythe Jail Facility260 N. Spring Street
Blythe, CA 92225
Phone: (760) 921-7950
- Indio Jail Facility46-057 Oasis Street
Indio, CA 92201
Phone: (760) 863-8252
- Robert Presley Detention Center4000 Orange Street
Riverside, CA 92501
Phone: (951) 955-4500
- Larry D. Smith Correctional Facility1627 S. Hargrave Street
Banning, CA 92220
Phone: (951) 922-7300
- Southwest Detention Center30755-B Auld Road Murrieta, CA 92563 Phone: (951) 696-3050
You don’t need to waste your time flipping through the phone book for Palm Springs bail bondsman. Golden State Bail Bonds is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week in Palm Springs at (888) 665-2457. Call us for prompt, discreet service.