Golden State Bail Bonds of Santa Clara County, California
No one wants to get that phone call to that tells them their loved one is in the Santa Clara Jail, no matter what the charge. It is even more stressful when you live hundreds of miles away from Santa Clara and you want to post a Santa Clara bail bond.
Golden State Bail Bonds helps families bond their loved ones out of Santa Clara County jail facilities. As a Santa Clara bail bondsman, we have worked with defense attorneys and families, assisting them in a very difficult time. No matter who the client is or what the situation is, we treat everyone with the same care and compassion.
As soon as you call Golden State Bail Bonds, we will locate your loved one in the Santa Clara Jail. We serve all of the cities in Santa Clara County including: Alviso, Campbell, Coyote, Cupertino, Gilroy, Los Altos, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Monte Sereno, Morgan Hill, Mountain View, New Alamden, Palo Alto, Redwood Estates, San Jose, San Martin, Santa Clara, Saratoga and Sunnyvale.
The typical inmate population in Santa Clara County is between 4,000 to 5,000, making it one of the top 20 largest jail systems in the United States.
The Santa Clara Department of Corrections has two jails.
- Main Jail150 W. Hedding Street
San Jose, CA 95110
Phone: (408) 299-3438 Information
- Elmwood Correctional Facility – Men’s and Women’s Facilities701 S. Abel Street
Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: (408) 957-5900
Fax: (408) 957-5921
Here’s a quick overview of what happens after you call Golden State Bail Bonds at (888) 665-2457:
- Your California bail bondsman we will find out the charges, the bail information and the bonding information. Some inmates may not receive bail until the probable cause hearing. Other inmates may have to wait until they are arraigned to receive a bail. Defense lawyers may also request bond hearing, leaving the decision of bail up to a judge.
- You don’t even have to go to the jail to post the Santa Clara bail bond. We can provide the information you need on the phone and we can either fax forms or you can download them from our website.
- Golden State Bail Bonds accepts all major credit cards so you can pay us over the phone or online.
- If you are worried your friend or relative will not be able to get home after posting the Santa Clara bail bond, we will make sure they get home safely, even if we have to give them a ride home.
Dealing with posting a Santa Clara bail bond can be confusing. Golden State Bail Bonds is available to help your family 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (888) 665-2457 to help you during this difficult time.