Golden State Bail Bonds of Stanislaus County, California
An arrest is a stressful time for everyone close to the inmate. Golden State Bail Bonds alleviates that stress by handling all the details necessary to get the inmate released on bond. When you call Golden State Bail Bonds at (888) 665-2457, we find out where your loved one or relative is, what they are charged with and immediately go to work.
If you are arrested in Stanislaus County you will likely end up at the Public Safety Center and in need of a Stanislaus County bail bond. At Golden State Bail Bonds, we have a reputation among law enforcement and Stanislaus County attorneys for providing prompt, professional and courteous. Golden State Bail Bonds can post surety bonds, immigration bonds and any type of traffic or criminal bond.
In 2003, the Modesto based men’s jail held who was, at that time, the nation’s most famous inmate-Scott Peterson, who has since been convicted of killing his wife and unborn son. Peterson was one of the 1,300 inmates monitored by the Stanislaus County Sheriff’s Office.
The Stanislaus Sheriff’s office oversees three jails:
- Men’s Jail1115 H. Street
Modesto, CA 95358
Phone: (209) 525-6428
- Honor FarmPhone: (209) 538-2202
- Public Safety Center200 East Hackett Road
Modesto, CA 95358
Phone: (209) 525-5600 or (209) 525-5630 (Jail Information)
Here are some of the advantages of working with Golden State Bail Bonds:
- You don’t need to leave your home to post a Stanislaus County bail bond. We can fax forms to you or you can download them online. You can also pay us by telephone or online.
- A licensed bail agent will wait until your friend or relative is released and in some cases, we can offer them a free ride home.
- If your friend or relative must remain in jail until a court appearance, a Golden State bail bondsman may be able to go to court on their behalf. Again, we will handle all the details of their release, which allows you to stay home, avoiding the hassle of having to come to the jail, police station or courthouse.
- At Golden State Bail Bonds, we know that people are booked into jail at all hours of the day or night. We have California bail bondsmen available 24 hours a days, seven days a week (holidays too!) to assist you in getting your loved one out of jail. We are licensed and insured and belong to the California Bail Bonds Association.
Call us at (888) 665-2457 to help you when you or a loved one is in need of a professional bail bondsman.