Golden State Bail Bonds in Victorville, California
If you are arrested for shoplifting from one of the city’s stores or for driving drunk, you need a Victorville bail bondsman fast. Golden State Bail Bonds is known in southern California for its prompt, professional service.
Since 1962, the San Bernandino County Sheriff’s Department has been responsible for law enforcement in Victorville. In 2001, the department moved into a new building at 14200 Amargosa Road. Eighty deputies patrol Victorville, which is known as the retail center of Victor Valley.
Here’s how Golden State Bail Bonds can help you get out of a Victorville custody fast:
- First, we find out where your friend or loved one has been taken. The San Bernandino County Sheriff’s Department oversees four jails:West Valley Detention Center9500 Etiwanda Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739
Phone: (909) 350-2476 Inmate InformationAdelanto Detention Center9438 Commerce Way
Adelanto, CA 92301
Phone: (760) 530-9300Glen Helen Rehabilitation Center18000 Institution Road
Devore, CA 92407
Phone: (909) 885-8483Central Detention Center – Federal and County Inmates630 East Rialto Avenue
San Bernardino, CA 92415
Phone: (909) 384-9059
- Be patient. Even if the charge is only a misdemeanor, it still may take several hours to be released on a Victorville bail bond. Fingerprints, records checks and pictures are all an important part of the booking process.
- If the arrest was made on a weekend night, the jail is usually very busy and that will slow the process down even more.
- Golden State Bail Bonds sends a licensed, professional agent to the jail to handle the bonding process. All you need to do is fax or email the Victorville bond papers to us, then make arrangements to pay online or on the phone.
- We accept all major credit cards for a Victorville bail bond.
- Victorville bail bonds are paid to assure that the inmate returns for his or her upcoming court appearances. Your Golden State bail bond agent will keep you informed. Failing to appear for any and all court appearances is a serious legal matter and can result in immediate incarceration.
You can trust the licensed professionals at Avenger’s Bail Bonds. We have agents ready 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (888) 665-2457 to help you in Victorville. Golden State Bail Bonds is a member of the California Bail Agents Association and the Professional Bail Agents of the United States.